Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July

Happy 4th of July everybody who's reading this which i guess is few. I really didn't do much their where no fireworks or bbq's, i just spent time with my family at Crotona park(if you live in the Bronx NY you would know). I spent good quality time with my family. surprisingly i like to spend time with my family, as long as i'm not talking to them.
Last time i wrote that i would learn more about myself and today i did. I learned that i'm surprisingly kind of depressing. Maybe it's because i'm not much of a people person. I really don't like to meet new people. My friends are always introducing me to new people but i almost always give them the cold shoulder. This is my moto when it comes to meeting new people "If you're not beneficiary to me in some way i don't wanna get to know you". That sounds like something a real jerkof would say doesn't .
Well thats all i'm gonna say today. PEACE!

No comments: