Friday, July 6, 2007

Summer Trip

This Tuesday i'm going to Atlanta GA. I'm going to visit my Father. I really don't like going to my Fathers i prefer it when he comes to visit me. My father and I haven't been on good speaking terms. He complains that i don't call him enough and i don't. It's not that i don't love my father its just that, He wants me to call him on a regular bases. I really don't call people on regular bases. I only talk to people i see on a regular bases like my friends or my mom. My dad lives in the south. It's a 2:30 flight just to get their. He thinks its because i don't love him but i do. He does get on my nerves when i spend more then 3 days with him but i do care about him.



Like i said before if i spent more then 3 days with him we do start to get at each others throats. This onetime when he came to visit me hear in NY he got mad at me because i kept my math textbook at the bottom of my drawer. He also assumes things about me. He was talking to me one time and then he asked me what i was thinking about. i told him nothing then he just assumed i was thinking about how poor he was and that i wished he had money. he hasn't seem me in three years and he just thinks i haven't changed at all. i hate it when he does that bull shit.


I have just started to think about all the crap we fight about and i don't wanna rant on so i'll leave you with the immortal words of Will Smith "parents just don't understand".

No comments: