Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lost Man

The image “http://www.ibs.org/dm/nowtrygod/images/1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Last night i realized something. I don't know what i was put on this earth to do. I was watching a documentary on jonestown. I was thinking about how these people where so mentally and emotionally vulnerable that they would obey the first person that would make them feel like they where needed in this world. That night i realized that i could easily become one of those people. I don't know what to do with my life. I have no sense of direction. When people ask "What i want to do with my life?' I tell them something i know i will never be able to do like a doctor or a lawyer. What i really want to do is nothing. I wish a bunch of money was just given to me and i could live fantasticly for the rest of my life sit home, watch T.V. go out to parties and have sex.

I don't even know myself. I took test on the internet that tells you how much you now about yourself.I GOT A 10. I made a pledge to myself that by 2008 i would learn more about myself. I would take that test again and score at least a 80. If i learn more about myself i think i'll be able to better determine what i wanna do with my life.

No comments: